Wayne Bankruptcy Litigation Attorney
Bankruptcy litigation requires bankrupcy counsel with both a detailed understanding of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and expertise in litigating multi-party disputes. Our bankruptcy counsel can assist with all bankruptcy litigation needs, producing complete answers for stakeholders who file for bankruptcy protection.
Those Needing Bankruptcy Counsel
- strategic investors
- equity interests
- equity committees
- ad hoc bondholder committees
- secured and unsecured creditors and committees
Bankruptcy Protection Services
- Involuntary Chapter 11 filings
- Alleged breaches of fiduciary duty by directors and officers of distressed companies
- Lender liability claims
- Working with corporate restructuring lawyers on major debt restructurings
Contact Our Bankruptcy Litigation Law Firm
Contact our law firm and speak to a bankruptcy litigation attorney to answer any questions you may have regarding the bankruptcy services.